Recognize that 18650’s are high discharge
e-cig batteries and is a lot different than regular household AA or AAA
batteries and is not a toy. It is a high-tech device that should be handled with caution and care
· Ensure that you are charging at the right amp level. The most common charge level for properly regulated internal battery units is somewhere between .5 amps and 2 amps.
· Use reputable brand chargers. Avoid overnight charging, since many accidents can occur when devices are left unsupervised.
· Batteries should be removed from their chargers once they are fully charged.
· Make sure that any battery wrap is in good condition. If that plastic sheath has holes or damage, STOP USING BATTERY IMMEDIATELY
· Always verify that you are inserting batteries properly. Check out the correct orientation specs for any mod batteries, and follow those guidelines to the letter.
· Watch your coil resistance limits. Remember, most experts recommend that you never go below .2 ohms, since anything below that level can increase the risk of accidents or other mishaps.
· Most common reason of injuries from batteries happens when carrying battery in pocket, purse or bag without a battery plastic case or proper storage.
· Do not over charge or over discharge batteries
· Coil builders must make sure coils are not touching the top cap of dripper.
· Never totally deplete your battery’s charge either. With most batteries, there is a recognizable reduction in capability as they near depletion. When you get those indications that your battery is low on power, replace that power source for another.
· No express or implied warranty. It is the responsibility of the customer to follow the proper battery usage and safety guidelines.
What is Detoxing?
Detoxing is just another word for cleansing. The goals of a detox program are to increase efficiency of the digestive system and to stimulate the other parts of the body that are responsible for cleansing and elimination. Detoxing also works to improve underlying health so that you are less prone to infection.
What are the signs of toxic overload?
Some symptoms of toxic overload are dry, splotchy, or spotty skin, headaches, fungal infections, lack of energy, joint pain, allergies, bloating, constipation, or general feeling of poor health. Many of these symptoms may be linked to food intolerance, meaning that some people lack the ability to digest certain foods properly.
What are toxins?
A toxin is any substance that causes irritating or harmful effects in your body. Toxic pollution is invading us through the air we breathe, the food we consume, and in the environment we live. Eventually this daily exposure to pollution starts to add up, leading to a buildup of harmful free radicals within us, and if left unchecked can result in untold damage to our bodies.
How can you get rid of toxins and free radicals inside the body?
Detoxing is one way to help rid the body of toxins. Foods rich in antioxidants have been found to neutralize toxins and free radicals by seeking them out and deactivating them. The main antioxidant nutrients are Vitamins A, C, and E. Super Fruits are also believed to contain high concentrations of Anti Oxidants thus making them desirable in maintaining proper health.
What are free radicals?
Free radicals are molecules made in all combustion processes including some methods of preparing food. They are also produced by the body as a natural byproduct of metabolism. In small amounts they can fight invading bacteria and viruses. In large amounts they can damage our body's cells which speed up the aging process. Large amounts of free radicals also contribute to a range of illnesses and cause cholesterol to clog up the arteries.
What are the benefits of detoxing your body?
Detoxing will improve your appearance, regulate your sleep patterns, increase your vitality, enhance your underlying health, and boost your emotional well being.