To ensure a refund, a credit on your account, or exchange for another item of the same price, please keep in mind these important points when returning an item:
Shortage, discrepancy, or damage in a shipment must be reported within 2 business days. Please do not discard any boxes or wrapping supplies until the issue is resolved.
It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and insure the contents of all returned packages using a traceable ground shipping method (we recommend US Postal Service insured mail) to:
Sacramento Cash and Carry
8801 Washington Blvd. #105
Roseville, CA 95678
All returns must be authorized to be returned. To obtain Return Authorization Number, email our Customer Service Department at [email protected]
We will refuse and reject all returned packages if there is no Return Authorization Number marked on the outside of the box.
Product(s) should be:
· Returned within 14 days from shipping date.
· In good condition, in original packaging with all products, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and Received in saleable condition.
· Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
· All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
· All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
· When buy in case but return less than case quantity, the refund price will be calculated using the next higher price level.
· It’s the customers responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to Sacramento Cash and Carry.
· All authorized returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the item(s), was received damaged or defective or wrong item received.
· No returns can be made on clearance sale items; these are considered final sales.
· Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
· We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
Shortage, Discrepancy or Damaged Shipments
· All our shipments are 100% insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your carton(s). Packaging that appears in good condition does not guarantee that there is no “hidden” damage. The only way to be certain is to fully unpack and examine the contents carefully before signing. Legally, by applying your signature, you are signing a document stating that you have inspected the item and it is in good condition.
· Many times, it is common practice by UPS to leave packages on your doorstep if no one is available for signature. Again, please inspect the package by fully unpacking and examining the contents. If you notice damage to the product during inspection, please email our customer service department immediately at [email protected].
· Shortage, discrepancy, or damage Claims must by filed with 2 business days after receipt. We will issue a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number if claim is made within the period stated.
· You have 14 days on all defective parts returned to Sacramento Cash and Carry for replacement. If you receive a defective product upon delivery and it’s not due to shipping damages, please contact Customer Service Support at [email protected]. Please have available order number and the original date of purchase for verification.
Types of Return Requests:
· Buyer changes mind, buyer remorse or price difference Restocking Fee Applied
· Buyer changes mind and returns item. Item received was not received back in original form or was declared incomplete. Restocking & Shipping Fee Applied
· Sacramento Cash and Carry will not take responsibility for any item(s) that are not arranged to be shipped back within a 14-day period.
· Buyer refuses delivery. Restocking Fee Applied
· Buyer returns an item, but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective, or materially different than what was originally shipped by seller. Restocking Fee Applied
· Buyer receives an item materially different from what they ordered. No Restocking Fee
· Items arrives to the buyer damaged or defective. No Restocking Fee
· Buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by carrier No Restocking Fee Applied
· Order is returned as undeliverable No Restocking Fee Applied but if buyer had knowledge or refused delivery of package(s) or wrong address provided by customer a $18.00 charge per box applied.
Buyer returns an item and fails to indicate RMA# on shipment; $18.00 fee assessed as RMA Processing Fee (this fee may be added on to any additional fees that may be assessed to the order as result of non-compliance)
If you return products to Sacramento Cash and Carry, you can check the status by contacting Customer Service at [email protected] from 9:00am – 5:00pm PST Mon-Fri.
Be sure to have your order number available when you call. Within 48 hours after submitting your request, you will receive a response by email.